Monday, January 23, 2012

Today's post brought to you by the word PROUD


An excerpt from Wednesday's post:

So something else I wanted to share with you. My body is physically changing. There is jiggle that is not quite as jiggle-ly anymore. How about that! I was upset last week because I have not lost any weight. But that is because I have gained MUSCLE!!! And every one says that muscle weighs more than fat. So I will take that. I don’t say it enough, but I am actually very proud of myself. 

I wrote that this morning after working out and I thought it was important to share with you right now today instead of waiting two more days. I am very PROUD of myself. I have been working out CONSISTENTLY for 2 weeks. I have worked out from Sunday to Friday for two weeks and I haven't missed a single day. I am committed to myself. To making myself healthier and happier. 


Dear Follow Through,
It has been so nice working with you these last two weeks. I am glad that we have decided to maintain this relationship. I am glad we have become coworkers on this mission. Thank you for your support.


Love, Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment