Monday, November 5, 2012

A happy engagement shower

Where does this story start? It starts a while back. It starts with two people who are very good for each other. And that is the most important part of this story.

In a few weeks I am getting another sister. Legally. My husband has a wonderful brother. His brother is marrying a terrific girl.

Well, a few weeks ago, her bridesmaids hosted a bridal shower. We played a game and got to spend time with family. It was a lovely afternoon. 


I don't want to be rude to all the already married couples out there, or even our friends in relationships, but Lauren & Phil complement each other in ways that astound me. They are amazing together. I am very happy for them. And very happy for the new sister I am getting as a by product.

No comments:

Post a Comment