Sunday, November 11, 2012

Week 21

Pregnancy: 21 weeks

Weight Gain: 13 pounds. At some point, this information will stop being shared.

Measurements: My pants are getting tight again. I have been in maternity pants for a few weeks now, because they are stretchy and comfortable. But they have been the pants with the low elastic band. That just happens to be where Baby Girl is currently residing. By the end of the day, it is no longer comfortable. She is growing. And taking up space in my pants. I don't want to buy more pants, again.
 
Sleep: If I stop drinking water with dinner, I can sleep through the night. But then I am thirsty. Win some, lose some. 

Cravings: For the last two weeks? It's really been Thanksgiving. But that's because we have been celebrating Thanksgiving for the last few weeks. So I want more mashed potatoes - that must be a little better than french fries.

Feeling: Apparently, my sense of humor has become very inappropriate. I laugh at things that are not funny at all. Like really upset babies.

Movement: I talked to the Dr. this week, well a nurse. And she said I probably wasn't feeling a baby in there. I was ready to get off the phone, so I went with it. But there is no way that is not a baby. And if it isn't, I want to know EXACTLY what it is.
 
What's going on inside the belly:  
Week 21: This felt like an overshare when I read it, but I have told you everything else. She is growing her vagina this week. She also has eyelids and eyebrows. She is the length of a carrot and almost a full pound.


1 comment:

  1. How would the nurse know? You are 21 weeks pregnant- you could absolutely be feeling the baby! Forget the nurse. I say yes, you are feeling your baby girl in there.

    ReplyDelete