Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Half Baked

Please forgive me for not posting this one sooner. We are officially HALF BAKED! 20 weeks and so happy! And sorry. But there is no belly shot from me today. Just from the baby.

Pregnancy: 20 weeks

Weight Gain: 12 pounds. At some point, this information will stop being shared.

Measurements: The baby is measuring right on target. At our last ultrasound, the head was measuring normal (THANK GOODNESS!!!! ~ I still love my husband!). But the legs... they measured a full TWO WEEKS longer than we are. Crazy talk!
 
Sleep: It's still uncomfortable, but I'm getting used to it. Unfortunately, I learned this week that I sleep better alone. But then I miss my husband. You win some, you lose some. I think I will keep my husband (for now).

Cravings: I have nothing. I just like to eat. No surprise there.   


 
Feeling: This week has been mostly good. And then I cried over turkey. Nothing crazy... just crazy because it was turkey.

Movement: I think I am definitely feeling someone in there. I feel the same thing over and over again. And all in the same spot. Right under my belly button. There is a little push. There are not butterfly feelings in this belly. There is a solid push, especially after I eat.

What's going on inside the belly:  
Week 20: We start measuring from head to feet starting now and baby is the length of a banana. And baby is working on the digestive tract.




Big News:I know what you are actually here to read. You want to know what kind of baby we have deep in my belly. Right? Well.... our baby is a .....

 GIRL!!!!



And the best part? Matt was thrilled to find our our baby is a girl. In fact, he said he wanted a girl more than a boy. Happy News for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment