Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Home. Lovely.

So we got home!  We made it all the way back to MD!  And the grocery store.  And read the mail.  And paid the bills.  It was lovely and boring.  And we did so much laundry.  We have also woken up at 6:30 every day since we got home.

We went to Happy Hour on Friday.  And were asleep when we got home. 
We had everyone over on Saturday also.  There was a ton of food, cornhole, and other things that make us happy.  It was nice.  I really want to be able to write something worth reading, but this is kind of what my brains feel like - still tired. 

So Sunday I woke up really early and drove to Pittsburgh for Emily's birthday!  We tailgated and went to a Pirates game.  They beat the Cubs 9-1.  It was a fun game to watch.  Then we walked along the river and met Josh for dinner.  I have missed them so much.  I also got to meet Emily's BF Steve.  Initial reaction - I liked him. 

Then I met Josh for breakfast in the morning and came home.  Now we are getting ready for the second trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment