I couldn't believe it when she turned 1 month old. But now she is 2 months old!?!?!?! What the hell?!?!?! Soon she won't even be a baby! Wait, I am getting ahead of myself.
But you didn't see the pictures of her from her first month birthday. So let's start with those.
BirthdayHeight: 20.5 inches
Weight: 6 lbs. 15 oz.
Head: 31 cm
Month 1Height: 21.5 inches
Weight: 7 lbs. 5 oz.
Head: I don't remember...
Look how adorable she is!!
Sleeping with Daddy!
Month 2Height: 23 inches - 75%
Weight: 9 lbs. 13 oz. - 25%
Head: 38.5 cm - 50%
She went in for her well check up this afternoon. So she is still light for her age, but remember we didn't start feeding her until a few weeks ago (that's a funny despite all the problems we had). So she is growing, and fast!!! She also had her first round of vaccines. Unfortunately, she did have a reaction. She was drinking her last bottle of the day. She screamed the entire time she was drinking it. Once she got to the bottom, she vomited, in an arc over my lap. It was pretty impressive. Then she felt much better and promptly fell asleep. Gotta love that.
- Smiles at me, and sometimes Matt
- Loves having her diaper changed
- Is becoming a big eater
- Sleeps better in my arms and bouncy chair
- Sleeps about 5-6 hours at night (from 8 or 9 until 1 or 2am)
- Grabs onto clothing, burp cloths, wash rags, and anything else thin
- Loves to look at lights
- Loves to look over my right shoulder - normally at Gerry's picture of a train
- Enjoys the moving animals on her swing and mobile
- Enjoys listening to music and talking