Saturday, October 6, 2012

Weeks 15 & 16


These last two weeks have gone by really fast. It was the High Holidays and we went up to visit my parents for Rosh Hashanah. Then we stayed here for Yom Kippur.

So I have a belly shot for you from Week 15, but that's it... So here is Week 16.

Pregnancy: 16 weeks

Weight Gain: 5 pounds

Measurements: At my last ultrasound, baby was measuring 4 days early. 8cm head to butt!

Sleep: It's getting uncomfortable. I am having a hard time falling asleep. But that's why I go to bed before Matt, so I can toss and turn and finally find a spot to hopefully stay. Also, I am not sleeping through the night anymore. I have to get up once in the middle of the night to pee.

Cravings:  Not so much really. But here is something weird I noticed this week. I eat all day long and snack almost continuously. No real meals here. But 7pm comes around and like clockwork - I am done eating. The hunger just passes that quickly.

Feeling: I have had headaches all week. They start between 7:30 and 8:30. My response? Go to bed.

Movement: I can't feel anything yet :( But I could start feeling something any day now. I am starting to really pay attention to what I think I am feeling.

What's going on inside the belly:  
Week 15: Baby is developing working lungs. Baby is able to respond to light - shine a flashlight on my belly, and Baby will squirm away. Also, Baby has taste buds.
Week 16: Baby is going to start growing like a Reese (and double in weight and size) over the next few weeks. Baby is also growing toenails (gross).

Next Appointment: Oct 29

We had an appointment last week. I have started to gain weight. My heartbeat is great for me and low for normal people (happens in my family). Baby's heartbeat is nice and strong, maintaining in the 150's. Still moving like there is no tomorrow, which my Dr. likes. It was a quick appointment.
Share with you next week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment