I can't believe it's been three months since this cutie joined our family.
- Eliana has started grabbing at objects and holding onto them. She reaches for her ball and tries to get the whole thing in her mouth. She also loves her elephant lovie.
- Her scream is drastically different than when she was first born. It used to be a high pitch wail, but now it sounds more purposeful. She used to be a dinosaur. Now she sounds like a baby.
- She absolutely recognizes Matt and I. She looks at us when we talk to her. And she follows us around the room. And my mother's voice. She was asleep until we started a video chat with my mom, then she was awake and looking around.
- Eliana has started kicking forcefully enough to move quickly. She has almost kicked herself off Matt's lap and the changing table.
- She can get herself out of the swaddling blankets...the ones with the Velcro tabs.
- She eats like a champ. Duh. She's a Reese. She is switching from the little 4 ounce bottles to the larger ones to accommodate eating more in a single sitting. She now eats between 28 & 33 ounces a day. She also started reaching up to hold onto the bottle.
- Eliana chatters all the time. About.... who knows what.... but all day long.