Friday, July 6, 2012

Avalyn Grace

While the power was out for most of the DC area on Sunday, a lot of my family was hanging out together, in the hospital, waiting for our "niece" to be born! After a long day Lesley & Steve welcomed a beautiful girl named Avalyn Grace (Name pronounced - A-VA-LIN - the first A is a long vowel sound.)


She is just precious! I was still at the beach until Monday. And they went home on Tuesday. Wednesday was July 4th. So I thought the soonest I could visit her was Thursday. and visit I did!


She is beautiful. I cannot imagine her being any prettier! Are you ready for a lot of pictures? Because I took a lot. Like I do. 




I mean seriously? Could she be any cuter?




Steve & Lesley are getting the hang of this whole parenting thing pretty quick! Avalyn is a very lucky lady already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment