Monday, June 20, 2011

Congrats Carrie & Garratt!

This weekend was wonderful.  I love weddings!  Saturday morning, I woke up early and drove up to PA.  I got there nice and early - a WHOLE hour before the wedding.  Unheard of!  And yes I meant just "I."  Unfortunately, Matt was not able to be there.  He was getting ready for another wedding that day.  He sent them tons of love though through me.   

Matt's cousin Carrie was getting married to the man of her dreams!  Carrie and Garratt are two of the sweetest people I know.  They love each other so much.  And they were married this weekend. 

It was a beautiful service with meaningful readings and a lovely song sung by another guest.  ( I didn't know him... he was not a Reese).  I loved every moment of it! 

Matt & I want to wish them years of a happy lovely and wonderful marriage. I cannot remember the last time I have seen Carrie as happy as she is when she is with Garratt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment