Sunday, March 2, 2014

11 Months

I can't believe that there is less than one month until my baby girl is no longer a baby. It's crazy. I can't believe how much my life has changed in the last year.

But this month. Because I was paying attention!!

  • Upgraded from 5 teeth to 6 teeth. Eliana currently has 2 on the bottom and 4 on the top. And she bites like a ravenous shark. SO PAINFUL!
  • She can officially go down the one step from our dining room to our living room. I showed her (by pushing her) for an hour and she had no interest. So I left it alone. A week later, she did it all by herself! And then she did it 3 more times to make sure I wasn't seeing things!
  • At daycare she has weaned herself off of her morning nap. That is NOT the case at home. But that's okay too.
  • Eliana eats more people food than bottles now. She gets bottle around naptime and bedtime, but that's it. She prefers to feed herself. We went out to dinner this week and she was frustrated that I insisted on feeding her from the fork since we had no placemat for her food.
  • Eliana can walk assisted. She will be a force to be reckoned with - she will only walk where she wants to go. If you turn her body to go another way, she drops to her butt and refuses to walk with you anymore. Trust broken!

My snow babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment